Well, let us explain with 8 simple points:
1. Many women are stuck behind their pain or within a problem. They can’t move forward in life and they can’t be the women God created them to be, because they’re stuck in the past or blocked in some way from moving forward.
2. For example, 1 out of 3 women experience some sort of sexual trauma or assault during their lifetimes. 1 out of 2 women experience divorce. Every woman experiences a loss of some kind and every woman struggles with stress. These are some of the issues that discourage women and keep them from becoming all they can be.
3. Women need a safe place to vent their stress, to share about their losses, to move past their pain.
4. GateWay of Hope offers services to help transform the lives of hurting women. We offer counseling, support groups, coaching and prayer.
5. Since we opened our office in 2006, GateWay of Hope has helped over 500 women. We give women a safe place with a uniquely beautiful atmosphere where they receive individual help from professionals and build safe relationships with other women in groups.
6. Women cannot share their deepest hurts with a male pastor. They often do not want their secrets known to friends and/or family. GateWay of Hope gives them a place where their secrets will be handled with confidentiality and compassion.
7. Some of our GateWay women say it like this:
* “A compassionate voice answered the phone and I felt immediately comforted.”
* “My life has been transformed by the counsel, resources and groups at GateWay of Hope.”
* “God saved my soul, but you helped change my heart. I’m not as broken as I used to be.”
* “GateWay has made a huge impact on women.”
* “I was consumed by fear. Now I know I am not alone.”
8. At GateWay of Hope, we help to transform the lives of hurting women and empower them to become all that God created them to be.
If you have questions, check out our website at: www.GWHope.org or call us at 913.393.GATE (4283).
©2014 GateWay of Hope – The Helping Place for Hurting Women