SEEDS OF HOPE MONTHLY GIVING PROGRAM
Monthly giving is the easiest way to ensure that more women receive life changing services. When you participate in our Seeds of Hope recurring giving program you are providing sustainable monthly financial support to make a difference in the lives of women. 100% of your monthly donation will be used to provide a partial scholarship for counseling, life coaching or support groups. It also enables us to reach more women with the life changing message of Hope, Healing and Wholeness. Your recurring gift enables us to plan, budget and wisely use our financial resources.
Making a recurring gift is easy – simply click on the link below and be sure to select the recurring gift option on the menu.
You will receive a year-end tax receipt for your charitable donation.
You are making a difference. Thank you!
Registering for one of our groups or workshops? You are in the right place! Use the Donation button to register and pay for your group or workshop. Be sure to put the name of your group or workshop in the notes section. Call Teresa at 913-393-4283 if you have any questions.
DID YOU KNOW…
- Major depression and anxiety are two of the most common mental health problems for women?
- Depression and anxiety disorders are significant public health issues and major causes of disability worldwide?
- Clinical depression has become one of America’s most costly illnesses. If left untreated, depression is as costly as heart disease or AIDS to the US economy, costing over $210 billion in lost wages and productivity?
- Women are 70 % more likely than men to experience depression during their lifetime and are twice as likely as men to suffer from anxiety?
- That approximately thirty six percent (36%) of women who used GateWay services in 2015 sought financial assistance. With GateWay’s growth and expansion in the community, the need for additional scholarships is going to increase?
GateWay of Hope is important to women. GateWay provides mental health services, but also helps women engage in fun activities, creating a community of women who have a safe place to develop friendships and become emotionally stronger.
WE NEED YOU!!!
Your donations will be used to provide partial scholarships for women who cannot afford to pay the full amount for counseling, coaching and/or groups. They will also help us provide additional programs at no charge.